Yesterday I decided to put up our new Christmas tree! It arrived a few days before that, and I was torn on when I wanted to put it up since it’s a little bit earlier than normal. Excitement to see what it looked like got the best of me and, well, it’s now standing tall in our living room.
It’s such a beautiful tree, and the perfect size for our living room. I’ve been debating on how I want to decorate it, and I finally have a plan! The next few weeks will be busy getting the house ready for Christmas, and I’ll be sharing the tour, and so many other ideas, starting the first week of December! Get ready, because there’s so many good things coming!
Other fun things:
- Today is the last day to order our How Great Thou Art Pillow! If you want one, this is your last chance! We start shipping out orders December 5th!
- I recently went through the home tour section of the blog and updated the pictures of our current home, and the original Wood Grain Cottage house. After several requests, you can now shop our home and find sources to similar items!
- Holiday baking is about to start, and there are so many fun items to really bring your yummy treats to the next level. Here’s a fun list of things that caught my eye… ugly sweater cookie cutters… mini gingerbread house cutouts? Yes, please!
- These Christmas dishes are my favorite! Love, love, love them!
- A few weeks ago, I made this gluten free chocolate cake for Todd’s birthday. It’s such an amazing cake… if you’re looking for a good recipe, we’d highly recommend this one. It got rave reviews from everyone! (And in case you’re wondering after reading the recipe, I used this flour blend.)
- Earlier this week I shared the best flocked Christmas trees. I searched high and low, and then organized the list by tree size. Here’s the one we ordered!
- I’m on the search for a new winter coat, and this one keeps catching my eye. I’m trying to decide which color…
We’re heading to Lowes tonight for date night and to buy more interior doors! I can’t tell you how exciting this is… it means we’ll be able to install door and base trim as well! Things are really going to start looking more finished and put together. I’ll be sharing all the details soon!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend! 🙂