It’s officially summer, which means it’s time to share our summer home tour! Today I’m so happy to be joining Nina, from Nina Hendrick, and several of my other blogging friends as we open the door to our homes and welcome you inside for a little tour! It seems these past few months have flown by, and in all honesty, I’ve just been content with our home. I haven’t been itching to majorly change things, and it’s really refreshing to feel that way!
So, let’s start the tour, shall we?
Just like every year, I’ve kept things pretty simple. I trimmed some of our Aspen trees and they set the tone for our home. The leaves were so vibrant and fresh, the clippings made the house feel like summer.
I’m loving all the fresh white with the darker accents…
A while ago, I painted the wall behind our dining room shelves and it could have been one of my best decisions to date…
Everything pops perfectly, and I love the contrast of the shelves with the dark paint color. I’m simply loving this room…
I also love how it ties in perfectly with the living room…
Please note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which allows us to make a small commission from your purchase, but your purchase price stays the same. Thank you for helping support our blog! We greatly appreciate it!
- Dining Room Shelves- DIY
- Dining Room Table
- White End Chairs
- Table Runner
- Glass Table Vases
- Large Black Lanterns- TJMaxx
- Small Black Lanterns
- Let’s Stay Home Sign– Ours is the largest size available
- Glass Pitchers- Thrift Store
- Glass Drink Dispenser
- Glass Drying Rack
- Metal Baskets- From our family farm, but can be found at antique stores
- White Platters- TJMaxx
- White Dishes- Thrift Store
- Jute Poof
You may remember that we just did a big living room refresh, and it’s amazing how the addition of our new furniture has transformed the feeling of our entire home…
I kept our shelves pretty simple too…
Fresh greenery always adds the perfect touch with my other neutral pieces…
- Wall Shelving
- Console Table
- Leather Chairs
- Coffee Table
- Wingback Chair: Purchased at thrift store, had recovered in grain sack fabric.
- As For Me & My House Pillow: Our Shop
- Glass Hurricane Vase
- Set of 2 Glass Vases
- White Pitcher: Thrift Store
- White Storage Boxes
- Black & Gray Plaid Throw
- Brown Pillows: Bed Bath & Beyond, several years ago
- Cream Sweater Pillows: Gordmans
- Faux Sheepskin Pillows: Gordmans
- Framed Feed Sacks: DIY
- Swing Arm Lamp: DIY
- Glass Lamps: Thrift Store
- Round End Table: Gordmans
I know I’ve said it before, but the feeling of cohesion is such a beautiful thing. The dark and light combo feels so clean and classic, and it makes a perfect backdrop for changing things out seasonally…
- Kitchen Cabinets: Custom Cupboards. Stain color is Carrington.
- Pot Filler
- Glass Canisters
- Dutch Oven, in Dune
- Green Tea Kettle: Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Marble Cheese Board
- Shelving Unit: Hobby Lobby, several years ago.
- White Dishes: Thrift Store
- Metal & Wood Cake Stands: Our Shop
I guess I did make a few new changes to our breakfast nook, and I’ll be sharing about it soon. Can you see what it is?
If you noticed the different chairs, you’d be right. I just can’t help myself. These were too perfect for the room.
- Stainless Steel Table: DIY by us
- Black Chairs: American Furniture Warehouse (No Longer Available)
- Gray Chairs
- Light Fixture
- Wall Sconces
- Love Grows Best Sign
- Wood Tray: DIY by us
- Bamboo Blind
- Black & White Pillow
- Grain Sack Pillow: DIY Project
- Shag Pillow: Gordmans
- White & Black Buffalo Check Pillow: Our Shop
And that’s our summer home tour… I hope you enjoyed it! Be sure to visit these other lovely ladies and their stunning homes! I always look forward to these seasonal tours, and I hope you do as well!
Have a beautiful weekend, and I’ll be back soon to share a few other things we’ve been working on! 🙂