Who else loves Amazon Prime? In our house, we order from Amazon Prime at least weekly… some of the items we love the most we’ve found on Amazon, and I’m thinking we’re probably not alone. I’m sharing my Amazon Prime Day picks, specifically for home decor. We have so many rooms in the house that need a few things, so I set out and searched to see what was on sale.
Here’s all of the items that either caught my eye, or that we’re considering buying! I hope you enjoy, and maybe even find something you love for your own home!
Affiliate links are provided below. Full disclosure here.
- Glass Lamp: Classic, but with a slightly modern design that would look amazing on night stands, an entry table or in the office! It also has a USB port for easy device charging!
- Woven Pendant Light: How perfect would this look over a breakfast nook table, or even over an island? One makes a great statement, but two of them hanging side by side would be stunning! Great price too!
- Swivel Chair: I’ve been eyeing these for our home office. I love that they swivel, and look good while doing it!
- Linen Stripe Duvet Cover: This bedding is so classic and charming. I love the light linen striping… it’s perfect for layering to make a big wow factor!
- Black Pendant Light: I can’t tell you how much I love this light! I’m trying to see if I can make it work in the house, or if our ceilings are too short.
- Small Marble Lamp: Drool…. and such a great price! I’m eyeing this one for our office!
- Plug In Wall Scone: How great is this wall sconce? (The mid-century version is lovely too!) I love that they plug in, so they’re perfect for above a night stand, or mounted on either side of windows!
- Glass Console Table: Perfect for an entry way, I can totally see this with wicker baskets underneath for extra storage and the perfect addition of texture! (Side note, this would also make a great vanity!)
- White/ Stone Canister: How great is this little canister for all of those small items? Perfect, usable accessory for shelf decor!
- Glazed Terra-Cotta Vase: It was love at first sight for this little vase. It’s more on the expensive side for the size, but I have been loving terra-cotta. It has such a lovely warmth.
Here are a few other deals we’re eying!
If you haven’t ever used Amazon Prime, it’s definitely worth it! The fast and FREE shipping always comes in handy, and they have such a great selection of “prime” items. It’s absolutely worth the yearly subscription fee. I can’t imagine life without it!
Are there any deals you’re grabbing today? If so, don’t forget to use Rakuten to save even more and earn cash back! It’s one of my favorite ways to earn a little extra money, and I love that it notifies you when it can work on an eligible website!
This week is a fun one! I’ll be sharing some house updates and a few project tutorials of things we’ve been working on!