It’s been a little while since I’ve shared some of my favorite things, so today I’m bringing it back… fall edition! I’ve been gathering up a good list to share, and I’m hoping you’re as excited about all these as I am!
Please note: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which allows us to make a small commission from your purchase, but your purchase price stays the same. Thank you for helping support our blog! We greatly appreciate it!
- First up, let’s talk about slippers. My favorite slippers. I bought these last year because I needed to replace the slippers I’ve had for a really long time (think middle school!). These were one of the best alternatives I could find for the style I liked, and the price was right too. I couldn’t pass them up, and I’m so glad I didn’t! They’re so ultra comfy, cute and machine washable! I can’t count the number of times I’ve washed (and dried) them, they’re due for another wash now, and they always come out looking like that first day when I pulled them out of the box!
- I’ve been looking for an amazingly soft, relaxed “hoodie”, and a month or so ago I walked right into exactly what I was looking for at Target. I can’t count the number of times I’ve worn it since then, and it’s one of the softest, most comfortable shirts I own. I love the dark green color, and the “club funnel” type neckline of the shirt! From leggings and tennis shoes, to jeans and boots, it always looks amazing!
- A few months ago I upgraded my phone, which meant I needed a new case. After doing some browsing online, I found this one and I fell in love with it. The color (dark green), the style- just all of it! It’s even prettier in person than the picture, and I get so many compliments on it! I am thinking of adding in a ring to make it easier to hold (yes, I’ll publicly admit to dropping my phone on my face… doh!), so I’m hoping this solves the problem! I couldn’t love the case anymore though, and the price is under $15.00!
- Silk pillow cases… have you ever tried one? Well, a few months ago I decided to give it a shot. I’ve heard amazing things about them helping with hair growth, breakage, skin health and more! And since I’m a side sleeper, right side mainly, I’ve noticed my hair thinning a little bit and having more breakage in those areas. I bought the silk pillow case hoping it would help, and it totally has! I’ve noticed new hair growth in the areas that were struggling, and less breakage! So happy I gave this a chance… I don’t think I’ll ever go back to a regular pillow case!
- I love starting my day by doing a daily devotional and I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It’s a great quick read to start the day, while still going in depth. It also has a great journal section with each devotion where the author asks in depth questions that really make you think about what you’ve just read. I really loved it, and hope you will too!
- Velvet pillow covers… let me just tell you, I haven’t always loved velvet material. Something about the texture of it made my skin kind of want to crawl. Weird, right? So, let me just say how surprised I was when I found myself ordering not one, but two velvet pillow covers for a couple of pillows in the breakfast nook. But at a whopping $9.99 per pillow cover, I figured I could take the risk of hating them when they were stuffed with a pillow. Oddly though, I found myself loving those velvet pillows… pretty much everything about them! The color, the texture, the material (who am I?) and definitely the price! I’m super happy I looked past my deal with velvet and bought them! (And these are totally awesome too… especially for $5.99!)
- Around summer time, I was looking for a fun and easy sneaker to break up the mundane of my normal tennis shoes. I bumped into these fun metallic shoes, and I just couldn’t walk away. The metallic rose gold touches are perfect, and they’re so much fun to wear! I always get compliments on them, and while they don’t have the exact same shoes available anymore (such a bummer…), they have these and they’re not only similar, but awesome too! Plus, the price is pretty great right now…
- Yes, I’m one of those girls who fills in her eyebrows. I didn’t for the longest time, but once it became ‘a thing’, I joined in… and I won’t/can’t look back. It helps so much, especially since I have several thin spots in my brows. This pencil is my favorite, and I’ve tried a few. I love that it lasts all day, doesn’t wear off throughout the day (unless I rub/ scratch my eyebrows), and is easy to apply. Plus, the price is pretty great too!
So… that’s what I’m loving right now! They’re all such great finds, and so many of them are things I use every single day! I hope you find something new to love!