It’s been a little while since I’ve shared a TGI-Friday post and today felt like a good day to change that! We have so much going on right now and I can’t wait to fill you in on all of the little details.
Hard to believe, but Ania turned nine months old this week. She’s growing and changing and hard to keep up with. She doesn’t want to sit still for one second, really loves her momma and is always looking for a new adventure. We spend our days playing, learning what the word “no” means and playing some more. She loves to help me in the kitchen, making sure she is always right by my side, and we’re getting a good handle on how to dress a moving baby. We love her so much. She’s absolutely made our house a home.
This picture was taken right before her first haircut…
- Let’s all jump for joy, because WE’RE GETTING A NEW WEBSITE! I’ve heard you all loud and clear and I’m so excited for you to have an amazing experience on our website! We’ve spent months and months designing, creating and going over every little detail for a new, much more user friendly website that (I hope) you’ll enjoy so much better. Every element has been done with you in mind! We’re putting together the last few things and then we’ll be ready to launch.
- With the new website, I’m also so excited to offer several new items, one of them being our digital prints! I’ve been asked by several of you to share the photography artwork you’ve seen in our home and I’m so happy to make this possible for you! I’ve been putting together the collection, picking and choosing my very favorites from my archive and I can’t wait to make them available for you to purchase and add into your home!
- Our downstairs bathroom reveal is coming soon! I have a few fun budget DIY projects I’ll be adding, then it’s time for the big reveal! Here’s another peek for you!
Other Fun Things:
- Our new living room rug arrived! We love it. It took a day or two for me to get used to the change it made in our living room, but the second we rolled it out, we’ve been having lots of fun during play time! I’ll share more about it soon! Highly recommend.
- We’ve been working on adding all those missing light fixtures around our home. I found this semi-flush light fixture and it’s a beauty! I bought three of them! Budget friendly and amazing!
- The best smelling bar of French soap! I ordered it for our master bathroom and not only does it smell amazing, it’s beautiful. Almost too pretty to use!
- My new favorite vase! It’s budget friendly, big and looks great anywhere. These faux stems are amazing too!
- Gluten free? These spaghetti noodles are hands down our favorite! If you haven’t yet, give them a try! Even the leftovers are delicious and that’s saying something. We love their other noodles too! 🙂
- The cutest picnic basket for Ania! It’s one of her favorite toys right now and it’s so cute! She’ll be ready for big girl picnics in no time! I can’t wait, but really I can. Time please slow down!
Happy you’re here friend!