The small town Colorado girl who’s obsessed with home and everything that entails! I’m a creative, a decorator, a day dreamer, a huge fan of scones, and I’m passionate about loving where I live and making a home.
My head has been everywhere lately. Literally. I’m jumping from one project to the next and then back to the original thing I started with, only to have forgotten something in between. It’s fun, and I truly enjoy multitasking, but today I kind of want to stay in one place and enjoy that one single beautiful thing. I know you get it. We’ve all been there.
So today, I thought I’d share 21 random things that have been popping in and out of my head… enjoy!
1. The Fixer Upper.
2. Oh. My Word. The Fixer Upper.
3. It requires my immediate attention, 24/ 7.
4. I love the Fixer Upper. It’s fun and beautiful and we’re almost finished.
5. Collecting the remaining items for the Fixer Upper: cabinet hardware, pendant lighting, etc.
6. Fall. I love fall. Fall decorating is fun and lovely and peaceful. And I need to start doing more of it.
7. I haven’t posted for five days. Whoops. Somewhere in between the first five things, I forgot about it.
8. Projects. Big projects, little projects, painting projects, they’re about to be running out of my ears.
9. Hold me.
10. Two kittens have taken up residence in our home. Luckily, my sister in law has taken the third. They’re black and fuzzy and adorable. And I love them.
11. Building this business, and the places it could go, consumes my mind.
12. Writing, lots of writing, lots to share.
13. A booth. We have a booth. And it’s awesome and amazing… and basically empty.
14. Must fill booth.
15. Our house slightly resembles a disaster zone, and the repair man is coming today to fix our dishwasher. #thirdworldproblems
16. The office is getting better, but we need to work on a few more projects.
17. Planning, lots of future planning.
18. The Vintage Whites Market, more on that later.
19. I need an assistant. I need another me.
20. Two large, full crates of peaches are waiting to be canned.
21. Finishing the fixer upper.
And there you go. Aren’t you glad you read today’s post? 😀
Now, I’m off to run back up to the Fixer Upper. I’ll be sharing an update soon, but the hardwood flooring is finished, the cabinets are installed, the countertops are in (not installed) and we’re making progress. Tile goes in next week.
Be back soon, like tomorrow. It’s a two post sort of day!
Join me as I share several easy to implement ideas that will give your home a breath of fresh air and leave you feeling excited about the changes you see by the end of the week!