Happy Friday! 😀
Today I have something special in store for you! I’ve joined 10 other bloggers in a big Holiday gift guide! We’re each sharing some of our favorite things (several of the items I’m sharing come straight from my wish list), and we’re each hosting our own giveaway!
I’ve had so much fun coming up with my list, and I can’t wait to share some of my very favorite things… maybe they’ll even help you out with some of your holiday shopping ideas! Who knows! 😀
1. Hand Towels: I love the simple pattern on these lovely towels. They’d look absolutely amazing anywhere they’re used!
2. Sisal Runner: I’ve had my eye on this beautiful rug for so long. I’m a huge fan of the natural style rugs! Not only are they gorgeous to look at, but they don’t show dirt! This runner is lovely!
3. Hammered Copper Moscow Mule Mug: This mug is stunning. I’m a huge lover of hot tea and hot cocoa, so I can’t imagine anything better than sipping my favorite warm drink curled up on the couch! Sigh…
4. Metal Basket: I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love this basket. It’s completely practical, and lovely to boot! I’ll take three please! 😀
5. Flannel Sheets: I’m going to let you in on a little secret…. I loved these so much, I already bought them! They’re so cozy and soft, and one of my favorite purchases yet! We love them!
6. Bamboo Roman Shade: This isn’t something you would normally think to purchase as a gift, but it’s high up on my list. Our office needs a new shade, and I am completely in love with this one. It might just make an appearance in our home soon!
7. Sisal Rug: Clearly I have rugs on my mind and wish list this year. A great looking rug can quickly transform any space and I’m thinking this runner will be perfect for our hallway! Love, love, love!
8. Chalkboard Tray: I literally stopped in my tracks the first time I saw this lovely tray. It’s that pretty… and functional!
9. Bay Leaf Wreath: To me, there’s almost nothing better than receiving a fresh wreath. It’s one of my favorite gifts to send family as a lovely surprise, and this year I am absolutely in love with this fluffy, perfect wreath.
And there you have it! Now, here’s what I’m giving away to one lucky reader… you’re very own Bay Leaf Wreath! 😀
*Contest open to U.S. Residents only.
Don’t forget to visit all the other ladies. There are some great giveaways going on! Good luck… and happy shopping! 😀
*Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.