We all like a bargain, right? I know I do. Often times I’ll see something that I love, but flinch when I see the price. That’s why I love making things for our home. I still get the look that I want, but at a much lower price.
Today I’m sharing 5 projects to make under $30. And you’ll be surprised at how easy these projects are to make…
1. For that lovely high end look without the price tag, my driftwood mirror is easy to make and adds that perfect natural touch. Don’t have a beach nearby? Me either! I found all my driftwood by our local river!
2. Looking to spruce up your garden this year? These DIY wire garden globes are easy to make and require minimal supplies! Just think how awesome they’d look hanging from trees or wrapped in lights! Love!
3. Serving trays are always handy. From carrying items from place to place or grouping things together for an easy vignette, this rustic chalkboard serving tray is a great solution! Plus, I really love that natural bark edge! And its size is totally customizable for whatever you may need! Check out your local craft stores to see what sizes they carry!
4. I’m all for organizing, and my spoon and pallet hook rack makes it both pretty and functional. And as a bonus, you can completely customize the spoons to label anything you want. From family member names to specific items, this hook rack holds its own!
5. Add a bit of your personality to the dinner table with these completely customizable DIY burlap placemats. Use family names, specific foods or silly sayings. Whether you go silly or serious, these placemats will look great and add that extra little detail!
There you have it! 5 easy projects that will look great in your home without breaking the bank!
I also know a special mom (or two) that would love to have a couple of these projects for themselves too…Don’t worry, she’ll never know you you spent less than $30!
Subscribe to our FREE 5-DAY course! You'll learn my key strategies on how to find your style.
It's not hard. I'll help.
Let's get started!