I’ve been thinking lately… I have all of these ideas for sticks. Seriously, I can’t get sticks out of my head.
Does that sound weird?
Maybe just a little….
Because of my new obsession, I’ve decided to create a little mini series: “Stick & Twigs- Fabulous & Free”!
Here goes the second idea with sticks & twigs as the main source of inspiration. (If you missed my first post, the stick star sure inspired me to create FREE things from nature.)
If a shape can be created, what about words? Brilliant!
Better yet, let’s create a saying!
Since fall makes me happy, it was pretty easy to decide on the words: Happy Fall.
So simple! But such a huge impact to the once plain jane pallet.
Here’s what you do:
1. Collect sticks.
2. On a piece of cardboard, draw the letters in the size and shape you want.
3. Begin breaking the sticks into pieces to form the letter.
4. Hot glue the pieces together.
5. Continue with the rest of the letters.
6. Add letters/ saying to blank surface, in my case a pallet.
7. Just hot glue the letters and enjoy!
These stick projects are sure making me love life. Especially when they’re free!
I hope your not sick of our front porch yet… I have at least one more project to show you. And yes, it involves sticks. 😉
Linking up to:
Subscribe to our FREE 5-DAY course! You'll learn my key strategies on how to find your style.
It's not hard. I'll help.
Let's get started!